Thursday 16 June 2016

Welcome to my blog!

Hey everyone!

I'm Mason and WELCOME TO MY BLOG!
I'm so excited to say that, I've been wanting to set up my own blog for the longest time! But for all sorts of random reasons I've never really done it. But eventually I just decided to do it... and here I am!
My vision for my blog is it will be a creative space for me to express myself. I'm obsessed by all things fashion and lifestyle. So you can be sure to see plenty of that on here along side many other random bits, basically whatever i feel like!

Anyways I should probably tell you a bit about myself, I'm Mason...


Thats me by the way (above). I know super posey, you can look forward to more pictures like that, haha! I'm 16 and from the UK. I'm an aspiring musical theatre performer who's obsessed by fashion and lifestyle (I know I've already said it, whatever).

So I know thats a fairly short post but I'm sure you'll find out more about me as a begin to post more. Anyway for now there's a short introduction into me and my blog, I've not decided on a post day yet but I'll hopefully be posting new content at least once a week! So to make sure you know when that is go follow me on all my socials! Links to them are at the side of my blog!


Thanks for reading and see you soon,
Mason x

No comments:

Post a Comment