Monday 25 July 2016

SUMMER WALKS

Hey everyone!

So yet again it's been two weeks since I uploaded a blog post! I promise this isn't going to be a re-curring thing! I'm doing my best to get on track with my uploading schedule! Also, speaking of uploading I just uploaded my second youtube video!!! If you'd like to go watch it just click here. Please make sure you subscribe, like and comment! I'd love to know what you guys think! Anyways, lets get into the actual blog post...


So it's summer, meaning good weather which we'd all like to take advantage of, especially if you have time off like us students! However this often can get expensive. For example days out and meals out all cost a lot of money! But sometimes we forget we often have a lot of great sights not far from our own homes. So recently one thing I've been suggesting to people is going on walks! As me and Tom (my boyfriend) are going on holiday soon we're trying to save as much as possible to spend while away! So we've started going on walks and taking a picnic made of stuff we already have in our fridges!


We've both found this a cheap relaxing way of spending our time off! It also allows us to catch up and talk to each other rather than just sitting watching TV (which is always great but sometimes it's nice to get out). This idea is also a great thing to do with friends wether there's two of you or more! I think it's great to get out more in the summer and really enjoy the countryside or area you live in! Especially in England, we have some really amazing countryside we are able to go and explore.


However if you're sat at home right now thinking 'A Walk? That's so boring'. Think Again! Along with the picnic you can take along with you, if you go to any fairly popular sight seeing destination or country park you can usually buy ice-cream from somewhere close by for pretty cheap! And lets be honest who doesn't love ice-cream?! Not only that but you can also take pictures perhaps for Instagram or even just as memories! As you can see in this blog post on a walk me and Tom recently went on we took my camera and took some pictures. You don't need a big camera though! Any phone now generally takes fabulous pictures! You could even perhaps take some outdoor games to play if you're going with a few friends! And if all of this hasn't got you excited to get out and experience the outdoors, you could always just go and walk round your local town to catch some pokemon on PokemonGO!


Anyways I hope this has given you some inspiration to get out and about this summer! Have a great time and be safe!

I'll be back soon with a new blog post! In the mean time make sure you're following all my social media accounts to keep up to date with me and when I upload new content (links are on the right of my blog).

Thanks for reading and see you soon,
Mason x







No comments:

Post a Comment