Saturday 13 August 2016

BE BACK SOON!

Hey Everyone!

Long time no post... again!

Sorry for the lack of posts, this month has been super busy with all the travelling I've been doing! I thought I would be able to keep up however I've been unable to post really!

Although I did manage to get a video up this week! It's the boyfriend tag with my wonderful boyfriend Tom, so click here if you'd like to watch that!

Anyways there probably won't be any posts or videos up within the next 2 weeks as I'm on holiday in Spain! However if you would like to keep up with me and my travels the best place to follow me is on Instagram (@masontho__) where I post all my pictures and stories! All links to my social media profiles are on the right of this blog so please make sure you're following them all!

I promise when i get back blog posts and videos will be much more regular!

Thanks for reading and see you soon,
Mason x

No comments:

Post a Comment